While the holidays may traditionally be a time for celebration, love, and family togetherness, they can also come with their share of stresses, worries, and overwhelm, and they can amplify feelings of loss. This year, wouldn't it be nice to move through the holiday season feeling clear, calm, abundant, and peaceful? How about feeling more connected, light-hearted, relaxed, and unconditionally loved?
With the EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) tapping rounds in EFT for the Holidays, you can essentially reset your mind, body, and emotions so you can spend this holiday season -- or any season -- in a happier and more balanced state of mind, regardless of circumstances and events.
EFT for the Holidays is a mini e-book offering five tapping rounds to help you reduce your stress on the following topics, which leave many people feeling uneasy during the holiday season:
1. Money: Release any financial stresses and worries and tap into your natural financial ease and abundance.
2. Expectations: Release old expectations and perfectionism and feel yourself relaxing and going with the flow.
3. Family Dynamics: Release any old challenging family dynamics and interactions, and feel more at ease within yourself, no matter what anyone else is doing.
4. Loss and Loneliness: Release feelings of grief, loss, and loneliness, and relax into your natural feelings of peace, relief, connection, happy memories, and overall well being.
5. Overdoing: Release old patterns doing and overdoing, and relax into just being and enjoying the moment.
All of the tapping rounds include a basic law of attraction viewpoint, which essentially means that:
1. What we focus on, we get more of.
2. All good things are possible, even if we don't know how to get there yet.
3. Our natural state is happiness, health, well-being, and abundance.
4. We can learn to relax and allow everything we desire to flow into our lives.
Even if you're not sure you believe these things, you can open yourself to the possibilities through a combination of EFT and the law of attraction.
Downloadable mini e-book (PDF File) -- 18 pages -- $6.95 U.S.
The mini e-book is in Adobe PDF file format, and you can download it immediately. If your computer doesn't have the Adobe Reader software, you can easily install it for free. Your e-book purchase is 100% safe and secure.
Click the button below to buy the mini e-book now.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!